Logo Casino Bonus Play now
Several online payment methods like prepaid cards have increased in popularity over the past few years. Online gambling lovers in Canada and around the world have a wide selection of prepaid cards to enable them to add funds to their casino accounts from the comfort of their homes. Using prepaid cards opens doors to many additional perks, including real money bonus offers, safety and anonymity, and the ability to play at top online casinos in Canada. Prepaid credit card online casino sites provide players with the opportunity to enjoy the best games on different devices, including iPad, iPhone, Android, and Windows. Continue reading our comprehensive guide to finding more about online casino prepaid cards, including some of the best websites that accept Canadians to deposit and withdraw in CAD.
5 Top Rated Prepaid Credit Card Online Casino Sites
Are you new to online casino prepaid cards? We are here to help you find the best-prepaid card online casinos that accept Canadian punters. Even if you are a veteran player, you will still learn something new from our detailed guide. Our top-rated casinos have been tested and accredited by professional experts to ensure that they are safe for use. Some of the factors that our experts base on when rating the casinos include:
- The quality and range of games
- Size of bonus offers and promotions
- Reputation of the software powering the casino
- Supported banking options and currency
- Licensing and regulation
- Availability of customer support
Our list of prepaid credit card online casino sites for Canadian players includes of the following:
- Canadians receive a welcome package 100% up to C$1500 bonus
- A big range of real money casino games
- Accepts multiple currencies including Canadian dollars
- Hosts popular progressive jackpot slots
Jackpot City Casino
- Licensed by Kahnawake and certified by eCOGRA
- More than 400 casino games including pokies and table
- Incredible mobile platform for Android, iOS, and Windows
- Great VIP program and dedicated personal assistant
- Available on mobile, tablet, Mac and Windows
- Has a sleek and user-friendly interface
- Multi-lingual customer support offered 24/7
- A variety of bonuses including reload, free spins and high roller
Royal Vegas Casino
- Rich game portfolio of more than 600 titles
- Welcome bonus worth 100% up to CA$1200 and additional perks
- Accepts multiple banking options and payments in CA dollars
- Knowledgeable and reliable support agents available through email and live chat
- Massive collection of over 2400 game from renowned providers
- Canadians enjoy a warm welcome bonus worth C$1500 plus 120 free spins
- Free and instant deposits and withdrawals
- Great mobile gaming experience
How Online Casino Prepaid Cards Work
Before you start playing at your selected prepaid credit card online casino, it is essential to understand several things. For newbies, prepaid cards resemble the standard debit or credit cards that are offered by financial institutions. These cards feature the 16-digit number and security code at the back. Unlike other credit cards you may have used before, you don’t require IDs or other verification documents when using prepaid cards. Another advantage with these payment systems is that once the money has been loaded, it can be used on any reputable online casinos in Canada and around the world. What interests most it that Canadians can buy prepaid cards from banks, stores, and post offices.
How to Deposit Using Online Prepaid Cards
Although prepaid credit cards are not as popular as other casino payment options like e-wallets, they are quite simple and straightforward to use. As you may be aware, the first step is to ensure that your prepaid card is loaded with enough money to avoid rejections or delays. Now, log in to your casino account and visit the ‘Cashier’ section to choose your preferred deposit option. You will be provided with a form to fill your card information such as the name, account number, email, etc. Also, you need to specify the amount you would like to transfer to your online casino account. Once all the necessary information has been provided, you need to confirm the transaction, and the money will reflect in the account after a couple of minutes. In Canada, prepaid visa online casinos are the most common, but other popular prepaid cards like Maestro, Mastercard, ecoCard, Entropay and Paysafecard are available, depending on the casino site you are using.
Common Types of Online Casino Prepaid Cards
There are several types of online casino prepaid cards available for Canadian online casino gamers to choose from. You can find at least one or more of these payment option supported by reputable online casino sites. Let’s look at some of these casino prepaid cards available to use today:
Reloadable Prepaid Cards
These are ordinary prepaid cards that can be reused once they have been reloaded. Basically, they work more or less like debit plastic cards, only that they are not linked to your personal bank account.
Disposable Prepaid Cards
As the name suggests, these prepaid cards can only be used once, and they are available in various banks and stores. They allow you to deposit funds to your casino account without disclosing any personal information. A good example is the Paysafecard which is offered in a receipt form.
Virtual Prepaid Cards
These prepaid cards work in the same way as any other; the difference is that it is offered and used online. Popular companies like ecoPayz offer the best virtual prepaid cards to customers to use at any online casinos in Canada.
Prepaid Gift Card
This is a regular prepaid that comes with a fixed amount that can be given to a friend as a gift to play any real money casino games.
Pros and Cons of Prepaid Credit Card Online Casino Sites
- Safe, fast and timely online transactions
- Available only to people with 18 years and above
- Widely accepted by leading Canadian online casinos
- Allows you to control your spending
- Most prepaid credit cards don’t allow withdrawal of funds
- In some cases, there are high fees on transactions
- Some prepaid cards are limited to specific locations